Board Certified Exams
Chest X-Rays (Portable
and Walk-In Centers)
PFT / TVC
(Treadmill, Thallium and Echo-Cardiogram)
(DBS and Venipuncture)
HOS and Saliva
PDC selects the highest rated Mobile and Fixed Based Medical
Examination organizations covering every city in the United States. Our
emphasis is on accuracy and timely turn-around of examinations, with
courteous and punctual attention to customer service.
Order your medical requirements electronically, or on the PDC website,
and we will arrange for an exam professional to visit your client’s
home or office, or arrange for a medical center to examine your client
is the one source for all your examination and evaluation needs!
are four primary components to PDC’s world class medical examination
- Flexibility - Regardless of the type of requirement,
a friendly PDC examiner-supervisor will always go the extra mile
to organize and accommodate your request.
- Coverage - Although our primary area of coverage is
the contiguous United States, should your clients be geographically
located abroad, an International Customer Service Specialist
will diligently work with you to fulfill your special needs.
- Professionalism - We understand that the professional
examining your client is viewed as an extension of your organization,
and we are diligent about sending the highest caliber examiners
- Selection - PDC’s scope and scale assures
you access to many local and regional exam groups that might
otherwise not be a viable option.
- One stop shop
- Stringent QC-QA for every completed service
- Dedicated CRM (customer relationship manager)
- Uniform pricing
- Credentialed management
- Streamline electronic transmission process via single
hub-2-hub data transfer connection
- Single point of forms management
- Pik’nclik™ pre-set management
© 2006 Parameds.com,